Pragmatic coder, language polyglot, startup developer. Created Java apps for over a decade starting with J2ME devices, enterprise systems and finally with Android.
If you're coding for some time now, you faced similar questions:
- Why would you learn a new programming language and which one?
- Is it time to shift the paradigm from OOP to FP?
- Why would you take a "step back" and learn archaic language like LISP?
- Which language will help focus on business domain?
- What should I pick so it's concise and readable?
I'll try to address these questions and describe why I answer them with one word: Clojure.